YOU CAN NOW TRY POTATO STREAMS PREMIUM FOR FREE WITH NO-RISK 7 DAYS FREE TRIAL
Potato Streams is a free app and free is great! No matter how awesome a free app might be though, it has limitations. We can’t use high quality servers, we can’t have people to make things work when something snaps, reliability is an issue. More popular the free app gets, no matter how hard we try, the service quality deteriorates. Worst comes when after browsing through hoards of links, you still don’t find a good stream to watch. Let’s not forget how annoying ads can be. And you can’t use the free app with your TV.
Paid app, on the other hand is devoid of any such issues, and thus is extremely reliable. If we have taken money from you, and we have an obligation to serve. We have invested in best servers possible to bring the reliability and quality. We will be getting best people to fix your issues if things don’t work. There will not be any spams, or ads. We promise, you will never miss a game. And here comes the best part, the paid app is also available as a website, so it’s going to work on all devices with a web browser, including Android TV Boxes as well. No VPN Required either, just like always!
Without further ado, here comes Potato Streams Premium. Below, you will find how much does it cost and how to get it.
Potato Streams premium now comes with a 7 days free trial so you will not be charged anything for trying the app. You can cancel the subscription anytime during the trial period and you will not be charged anything.
£2 per month if you buy a monthly subscription
£ 1.66 per month if you buy a quarterly subscription
£1.33 per month if you buy a yearly subscription.
Buy once, watch on whichever device you like, wherever you are. You don’t have to buy separate subscription for separate devices. Why is it so cheap? Is there a catch? No, there is no catch. It’s cheap because it costs us only that much. And we want to charge only what we pay.
How to get Potato Streams Premium?
Read all instructions carefully and completely before downloading anything. This is important so that you don’t make mistakes.
- First of all, please go to the Google PlayStore and download an app called “Standpoint.” You can click on this link to directly get the app.
- Login using your Google account. Take note of the Google account that you used to login, because you will need to login to Potato Streams Premium using exact same Google account.
- Click on subscribe and choose a plan, and complete the payment to complete the subscription.
- Now download Potato Streams Premium using this link: DOWNLOAD POTATO STREAMS PREMIUM. It’s a .apk file.
If you don’t know how to install a .apk file, follow this link: HOW TO INSTALL AN APK IN AN ANDROID DEVICE?
- Login to Potato Streams Premium using the same Google account you used to subscribe to Standpoint.
- Contact us using help section immediately if you have an issue. Though we have thoroughly tested the app, We are just starting so there might be some issues still remaining. We will be quick to fix them.
- Enjoy the free, reliable, ad-free live streaming that no one can ever beat!
First and foremost, Potato Streams Premium, unlike the free version, is now available as a website which you can access using any browser on any device including iOS, Desktop, Laptop, Android TV box or on Amazon FiresTV.
The premium version will not contain any advertisements. There will not be any spam links. No push notifications. No articles or news in-between the links to distract you from the Live streaming. A supremely better live stream with no buffering. Only live games. That’s all.
Potato Streams premium has a service guarantee, which means it is going to be super reliable. We promise that no matter what, you will be able to watch:
- All Premier League games including 3 pm kick-offs in awesome quality.
- All Champions League games in which English teams are playing.
- All Europa League games in which English teams are playing.
- All FA cup and EFL cup games which are televised anywhere in the world.
- All PPV Boxing, WWE, and UFC live.
- All Cricket games involving England, including the upcoming Ashes.
- All the F1 events.
- In addition to the above, we will be showing many more events live as requested by you.
We will also be providing 24/7 in-app support and you will be able to directly chat with our support team through the app whenever you have an issue.